[OM] Call for Pen F brochures

Subject: [OM] Call for Pen F brochures
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 23:56:07 -0400
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm looking for additional color brochures to add to the Olympus Pen F library housed at http://www.skipwilliams.com/olympus/pen-lit.htm.

If anyone has any original, color literature other than what I've got, please contact me and cc: the list to discuss how we can get them into the archives.

I'd be willing to do the scanning and .PDF conversion if anyone would like to send me the literature. Alternatively, I could take 300dpi scans from people via FTP or CD-R and create the .PDF's from there.

I've got two or three Ponder & Best originals that I've yet to scan, but those are in B&W.

Thanks in advance,

Skip