Re: [OM] OCC

Subject: Re: [OM] OCC
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:16:06 +0200
Sam

There is an Olympus Camera Club based in Southall, near London.
Opinions in this country vary as to its usefulness.  I am a member,
but I believe that Keith Berry found it useless for him.

It is run by a chap called Ian Aston who works for Olympus UK.  There
is a quarterly magazine which is glossy, but very short.  Each
magazine comes with an edition of "Olympus Pursuit", an in-house
publication which trumpets the successes of the various products of
Olympus (any one for an endoscope? :-)).

Some of the articles are very good, and there is a quarterly
competition with small prizes in Olympus stuff (£100 per competition,
a bit more for annual top prize).

The contact numbers are: 020 7250 4583 (tel) and 020 8574 1415 (fax).
The address is:

Olympus Camera Club News
P O Box 222
Southall
Middlesex UB2 4SB
UK

Chris

Hi fellow listees

I've just been surfing the 'net and have come across a reference to the
Olympus Camera Club.

Anyone out there got any info on this? Is anyone a member?

Regards,

Sam