Re: [OM] e-SIF might have been doomed anyway

Subject: Re: [OM] e-SIF might have been doomed anyway
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 Apr 2001 08:57:45 +1000
Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake
thusly:

> I'm working on it.  The major problem is getting free bandwidth --

Yeah, the TOS at my (home) ISP can be paraphrased as

      "Your web space is free provided nobody ever looks at it".

Come to think of it, it also says

     "flat rate unlimited bandwidth, provided you never use any of it
     (if you do, we reserve the right to terminate you without recourse)".

          --cjb

--
| Christopher J. Biggs -|- R & D Software Engineer --  Stallion Technologies |
| chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -|- If it isn't broken, I just haven't touched it yet |