[OM] new member of the list

Subject: [OM] new member of the list
From: Ez2endo@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 23:43:00 EDT
Hi Guys,
    My name is Chet, I live around Chicago, and just found this list. I have
had an Olympus OM10, with data back, for years now, and just love it.  I love
the quality of the photo's the OM10 produces.

I have a couple of problems and questions, hope you guys can help.

I just got a manual adapter from Ebay and I don't quite remember how to use
it. I had one on my camera when I got it, but it disappeared over the years.
Is there an online source of instructions for what I need?

Also the LED meter in my camera doesn't want to come on all the time, you
have to fiddle with the switch a bit to get it to light up.  Can this be
fixed easily? I was assuming it may be just a dirty contact or something.
Also the advance lever doesn't seem to want to return fully after advancing
the film, resulting in the lever locking up after the shot requiring more
fiddling with to get it to operate properly.
Are these common OM problems?

Does anyone have an OM10 instruction or repair manual they may want to sell?
Thanks a lot guys.

Chet \\\0tO
97 XR250-GPS equipped
94 JT25

P.S.  If anyone is into dirtbikes let me know as I am very big into that as
well.