RE: [OM] TOPE 5 initial launch submission deadline

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE 5 initial launch submission deadline
From: "LACEY.B" <LACEY.B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 15:58:36 +0100
Hi all.
Forgive my ignorance, I'm here, but what is TOPE5.
My guess is, that it is some sort of exhibition.

Please someone put me out of my misery!!!!!!

Brian Lacey
Swanke Hayden Connell International Limited
25 Christopher Street
London
EC2A 2BS

e-mail:            lacey.b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Line:     020 7454 8276
Office Tel:       020 7454 8200
Web Site:       http://www.shca.com

Disclaimer: This electronic information is confidential and the copyright ©
of Swanke Hayden Connell International Ltd. No use is permitted of it other
than by the intended recipient for the proper purpose nor shall it be
disclosed or passed on to any other party in any form in whole or in part
without our express permission. Any opinion expressed other than in a
professional capacity is personal to the sender. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message and any
attachments immediately.
Any attachment is supplied electronically for convenience only. The original
information is the hard copy which will be supplied on request. No
dimensions or other information should be inferred from the electronic data
unless specifically shown on the hard copy. We accept no liability for any
effect that the transmission or use of this data may have on any computer or
systems whether in relation to any defect, virus or any other matter. Your
receipt of this information and opening of the files constitutes acceptance
of these terms.