[OM] New Contest: Guess What It Is???

Subject: [OM] New Contest: Guess What It Is???
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:30:40 -0600
Well, gang, I haven't seen something on e-Bay that's been unusual
enough to warrant having a "Guess the Closing Price" contest (except
for the pocket lint auction, that is!), so here's a fun one to fill the void
until something comes up on e-Bay:

GUESS WHAT IT IS CONTEST!

Last weekend, Cori and I each took a roll of macro shots of various
things around the house.  (HINT:  We didn't leave the house!)  We then
each selected our 10 best pictures, and I have created a web page
displaying them:

http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/Cori/guessit/guessit.html

Feel free to check-out our pictures, and see if you can guess what they
are.  No, there isn't a prize for this one...  not even a measly roll of
film...  but I'll announce the name of the first person to get all of them
right.

Sounds easy, doesn't it?  Well, some of them might be pretty obvious,
but I'm guessing it'll be awhile before someone guesses them all.

How's THAT for throwing down the gauntlet???  :-)

Have fun...

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  Once you've submitted your guesses, you'll receive the answers
by return e-mail.  No fair telling once you receive the answers!

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill