[OM] FS

Subject: [OM] FS
From: Michael <moc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 14:33:50 +1000
>From my last FS list the following are sold:

F.Zuiko 300mm f4.5 (silver front) in Olympus black case with box.
F.Zuiko 300mm f4.5 (black front) in Olympus black case.
Zuiko 35mm f2.8 Shift.

The rest are still available.
All prices are in US$.  Postage from Australia to US or Europe is app.
$20.00

Zuiko 90mm f2  Macro.  With original box.
Front and rear caps.
Slight wear marks on edge of aperture ring (only on bottom section of lens)
otherwise this lens is mint.  Glass is unmarked and no internal dust.
$550.00 + Postage

Zuiko T28 twin macro flash with lens bracket and T Power Control 1
Excellent condition.
$300.00 + Postage

OM2n Black (body only.)
Very slight brassing at corners above strap rings are the only marks on the
body.
Viewfinder is clear.  Battery cap marked, rest of base unmarked.
A black beauty!!
$185.00.00 + Postage

I have quite a few Zuiko 50mm f1.8 lenses.  Some are F. some are MC.
Without caps.
At $20.00 + postage each, is anyone interested?

Please contact me off list.

Michael.