Re: [OM] OK, I know I am inept, but.....

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, I know I am inept, but.....
From: Chip Stratton <chipstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:38:59 -0700 (PDT)
Tom -

Part of your difficulty may be your soldering iron is
not hot enough. Those cells will sink a lot of heat
away, and a 25 watt iron is proably marginal. A higer
wattage soldering iron or gun, say 100 watts, would
work faster and maybe risk less damage to the cells
because it doesn't take so long to come to the proper
temperature.

Chip