Re: [OM] Modern OM Guide: A Cooperative Effort?

Subject: Re: [OM] Modern OM Guide: A Cooperative Effort?
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:54:43 +0100
Likewise, I disagree that the internet will ever make books obsolete.
After all, people buy books even when they can get them in the library,
so I don't see why people would rather look at web pages all the time
when they can have all the information collected together in a nice
solid tangible book.

And I think a multi-author book would be the only way to do a project
such as this one.  Myself, I'd love to contribute in any way possible,
though I don't know anything about Olympus cameras except how to use the
exposure meter and press the fire button.  If there is a demand for such
a book, a group like this would be the people to write it.

All this knowledge floating about needs to be collected.

Roger