Sv: Sv: [OM] 85/2: a good buy?

Subject: Sv: Sv: [OM] 85/2: a good buy?
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:45:12 +0200
Hej Thomas,

> "know of" is the term here. I am afraid I have never been there (gee, now
> I feel old...), so I don't know how the places are set up. However I do
> know that Aalborg (for those uninitiated, a small town in the northern
> part of Denmark - no, there are no polar bears there, although it's often
> cold and always rainy) do not have huge concert scenes, so....

No, that's true. But I prefer the small ventures for the feeling there. I would
be tempted also to shoot at bigger scenes, but the "big acts" have been
photographed so often... Actually it's nice to make contact to the bands (at
Tusindfryd (www.1000fryd.dk) the band normally blends with the audience before
and after the gig) and possibly try to "sell" them some pictures.

> > where I get so close to the
> > stage that even my 50/1.4 is sufficient to get good frames.
>
> Ahh, wow - they've gotta be small, then ;)

Well, look here: http://vendelbogade5.homepage.dk (The site is still very
uncomplete, but I'm working on it.)

> Let me guess: that would be (in Aalborg) "Skråen" or some such
> organization?

I've only shot there once, but the music they play is not really my taste...

> Ps: Bernd, are you the guy from I4 ?

Jeps. Although it's I20 now, but the www-address is still I4. I can see that
you are from the Computer Science department. We are a kind of colleagues, in
fact. Let's meet and talk OM when you are in town.

Bedste hilsner

Bernd

Bernd Möller
Aalborg Universitet