Re: [OM] OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:23:25 -0400
Is it a plain 4 or a 4T (or 4Ti)?  If its a plain black OM-4, it is more
than 10 years old.  If the inner auto/manual switch gets oxidized, the
camera may revert to auto even though the switch is  set to manual.   It's
very hard to tell whets wrong with a camera due to nomenclature and the fact
that 4 different people can describe a camera defect 4 different ways.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000