Re: [OM] OT: Email

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Email
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 00:19:33 -0400
John,

Give Eudora a try. There is only one 2" x 2" ad that you can position anywhere on the screen. It even has a spellchecker that automatically puts a red line under misspelled words. (I need that). Every week or so it ask if you want to register yet. Click maybe later and go on about your business.

Gregg

John P wrote:
Hello everybody,
I'm looking for a new, free email service.  I've looked at Yahoo, but they
sure do want a lot of personal info.  I guess their email location is
covered with ads.  Eudora tells you that they're covered with ads if you're
going to get it free.  Any suggestions?