Re: [OM] IS-10 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-10 Question
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:23:24 +0200
: Thanks for the info Clint. I spoke with my friend a little earlier and
: learned a little more. Seems the lady's husband bought the camera new from
: Kerrisdale a little while ago. She had used the camera exactly three times
: and was very pleased with it. On the last occasion she tried shooting some
: stuff and that is when the camera refused to focus.

Even when he bought it "new" (rather a shelf left-over) he's been totally ripped
with this rediculous price of $650. Just look at the B&H prices for new iS
cameras:

iS-30 kit (with TC)..$400
iS-3 kit.............$475

They don't carry the iS-10 or iS-10s anymore. Here in the Netherlands it costed
hfl.1000 ($400) when it was introduced in 1994. He really should get a full
money refund, and order an iS-30 from B&H.

hnz