Re: [OM] 85/2: a good buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] 85/2: a good buy?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:47:54 -0500
I do it constantly, in fact I did when I got this.  All my stuff is on
shelves in my home office (actually my only office).  I reached over and
grabbed the 85/2 that came in the mail today.  SN 205xxx, not marked MC, but
reflects bright green and purple.  I'm guessing it is a later lens after the
MC designation?  My 118xxx is marked MC.

Tom

P.S. It's fun to have an excuse to play with the toys.

From: "Chris Barker" <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>