Re: [OM] SC/MC survey...was...Collector guides

Subject: Re: [OM] SC/MC survey...was...Collector guides
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:56:51 EDT
Tom wrote:
<<<OK, but I still don't know what i am looking for.  Color of the
reflections?
I still don't know how to properly tell.>>>

I thought the consensus was that _any_ green reflection means multi-coated.
Yellow, purple and deep red are all SC.
Was that your question?

Also, I would like to contribute in any way I can to the collectors
guide....just let me know how.

--p.j.
...wishing I had so many lenses I could lose one temporarily (I was missing a
body cap for a few minutes the other day...does that count?)

Oh, can someone tell me why there are so many M-In Focus cords but no cameras
to use them with?