[OM] Re: Guess What It Is?

Subject: [OM] Re: Guess What It Is?
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 22:03:06 -0600
Cc: rboff@xxxxxxxxxx, olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just a quick note to let people know that the answer to photo #6 is
wrong.  That is NOT a lens cap.  It's Cori's photo, and she goofed when
she told me what that picture was.  Here's the URL for anyone who
wants to take another look:

http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/Cori/guessit/guessit.html

Sorry!

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  No, I'm NOT gonna tell what it is!  Not until someone else figures
it out, that is.  However, here's the hints again...

1.  We didn't leave the house to take the picture
2.  Think "kitchen"

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill