Re: [OM] Modern OM Guide: A Cooperative Effort?

Subject: Re: [OM] Modern OM Guide: A Cooperative Effort?
From: Michael & Angela Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 23:36:05 -0700
 Gary,
    You get my vote for Editor, even if it sounds like you would be a
nuts to accept.
Although I have limited skill as a photographer (even with my small
collection of gear, I have more equipment than talent) and less as a
writer, I would be interested in working on the Do  It Yourself
section.  Unfortunately all of my projects came to a screeching halt
with the birth of my second daughter last year, but she won't keep me
from finishing at least some of them.  I have a half finished AC flash
power supply and I've started on the mold for the after market T cord
connector I designed.  I did get a table top tripod and a shutter speed
tester completed before the latest interruption.  I would prefer to
corroborate with someone whose skill at writing is better than my own or
at least get the services of a proof reader.
    Even if this project ends up as a collection for our own enjoyment,
I would like to hear of other suggestions or examples of projects to add
to my work bench.

Mike Butler
Dublin, California