[OM] Lens Coatings *data request update*

Subject: [OM] Lens Coatings *data request update*
From: ZuikoholicRI@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 07:50:21 EDT
I did the last one, and am more than willing to update and expand it. For
those who weren't around, or never sent data, this is what we were looking
for:

lens type (50/1.8, 24/2.8, etc...)
silver nose or black nose
serial number
markings (F. Zuiko... Zuiko MC... or just Zuiko)
Results of a visual inspection to determine if the lens is SC or MC. As far
as I know, all MC lenses reflect some green when looking at specular
reflections (point light source). Some of these can be very faint (my 50/1.4,
for example, purchased new and marked MC has only extremely faint green
reflections).

feel free to forward your data to me. Put "Coating Data" in the subject line.

Paul Schings