[OM] OM Guide Content URL

Subject: [OM] OM Guide Content URL
From: Kelton Rhoads <krho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:02:47 -0700
Hi. I'm collecting suggestions for contents and topics for the proposed
OM Guide and compiling them into a list, so we don't have to republish
the list here. See the list at:

ftp://ftp.workingpsychology.com/OM/OM_Contents

Newest suggestions added at the bottom, so scroll down to see the entire
thing. You can submit suggestions here on the listserve, or to me
directly at krho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and I'll add your input to the master
content list.

I think Tom's suggestion of an alternate listserver for this project is a
good idea. I'll bet people who aren't interested in the project are
starting to get cranky with all the space we're taking while discussing
the project. Tom, let us know when you've put an alternate list together,
please?