Re: [OM] IS-10 Questions / IS 3 free of this lens barrel misalignment pr

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-10 Questions / IS 3 free of this lens barrel misalignment problems
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:04:27 -0400
IS-1, 2 and 3 are metal zoom tubes, but they have their own problems
especially when dropped. Otherwise they may be more reliable that a 10, 20,
30.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000