Re: [OM] Collector guides

Subject: Re: [OM] Collector guides
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:59:27 -0400
I'm with you there, Chris. And I would say that my forte is 'take-up spool
wear conservation', otherwise known as 'I swear I got that film tab threaded
right!'.

I'm not the writer that most of the principles seem to be, and I don't have
extensive detailed knowlege of the system. But I'd be glad to help in any
way I could, perhaps a reviewer. I'm impressed with the enthusiasm and
experience of those who have bellied up to the bar. If there is a separate
mailing list, I'd like to be included.

-Mickey