Re: [OM] Mmmmmm1

Subject: Re: [OM] Mmmmmm1
From: dolphans1@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 05:21:24 +0000
Tom,

The camera and lens arrived safely and I could not
believe how great they looked. They looked new, and came
with very nice old Olympus leather camera case, with a
huge dial aluminum knob on the bottom of it, I don't
recall, seeing a knob, that is so "big" on a camera
case. (they sure don't make things like the use to, why
would a knob be so "big"?)

I feel bad in a way, because I felt I got lucky in
winning the bid. I don't deserve it...

The rarity quote is "true", but there are still deals
out there on ebay! Didn't someone win a 35-80 f2.8 for
$145.00?

Sam...