Subject: Re: [OM] visit in Washington DC

Subject: Subject: Re: [OM] visit in Washington DC
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 11:40:58 +0200
Hi Gary,
you wrote:
>>Marc, I'm sorry that I'll miss you - I'll be there just a month later.
I do hope that some American list members take good care of you - we still
remember your hospitality and good cheer in Namur.
Regards,
Gary Edwards
<<<
Thanks for the kind words,
Hope you are both fine Judith and you
I'm sorry too...I definitely need to come some day in Texas...( I hear from
here all the Texas guys of the list saying it's the most beautiful place of
the world...) probably more dryer than here for the moment: there are a lot
of flood in Abbeville [France, who knows if there is not another one in the
USA :) ]
BTW about Texas, any news of Lex ?
I hope I'll have the time to met Dirk but as usual my schedule will probably
look "busy" !

regards
marc
Namur