Re: [OM] ?? book: The Olympus OM Way

Subject: Re: [OM] ?? book: The Olympus OM Way
From: Frank van Lindert <frank.van.lindert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 12:03:01 +0200
Rudy,

The English version of the book is rare, and consequentially the price
has gone up high. Most recent eBay sale was for £127, which is almost
$200. A few days earlier another, slightly damaged copy of the book
changed hands for $76. Some booksellers ask prices of $500-600, which
IMO is ridiculous - but which the market seems to justify...

The German edition usually sells for DM 60 ($28) on German eBay. It is
much less rare. But $7 was cheap - if you bought it recently. I paid
DM 60 a few years back for 3 new copies of the German edition, of
which I have two given away with purchases by list members....

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.