Re: [OM] Collector guides

Subject: Re: [OM] Collector guides
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 12:37:43 +0200
Yo,

on Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:07:46 -0700, Kelton Rhoads wrote:

>promise up-front sales to motivate the author? (Remember that a
>collector's guide often raises the collectibility of a category!)

Which, in my book, would be a point against it. I'm more of a user than a
collector (although with 7 OM bodies, I guess there actually is a certain
collecting component), and good OM equipment is already rare and expensive
enough, at least in this country. No need to drive prices further up by
raising its collectibility.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--