RE: [OM] ?? book: The Olympus OM Way

Subject: RE: [OM] ?? book: The Olympus OM Way
From: John F Wheeler <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:22:56 +1000
So how much would I get for my 1960 copy of "My Way With The Leica" which I
bought new in London??? Have I been sitting on an ever-increasing fortune
all these years? How about Launcelot Vining's "My Way With the Miniature"
bought for '23/3d' back in the middle fifties?

Anyone want to swap a gaggle of f2 Zuico's for these literary treasures?

Incidently, just back on the list after a two week whistle-stop tour of
Western New South Wales and South West Queensland armed with my newly
acquired OM-2 and Epic. Great light and lots of flowers and stuff to shoot.

Regards,
John Wheeler
Collaroy Plateau, NSW
Australia