Re: [OM] ....reciprocity failure.....

Subject: Re: [OM] ....reciprocity failure.....
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:59:04 +0000
At 15:45 4/15/01, TMLee asked:
I used to have a table from a mag called "Petersen's Photgraphy" which
showed the reciprocity failure of Fuji ASA200 colour print film.......

Anyone can point me to finding these (and other films ) info ?

Peace
TMLee

See the data sheet for the specific film. It's usually found under the recommended exposure section. These can be found on line for Kodak, Fuji, Agfa and Ilford.

Kodak:
  http://www.kodak.com/cgi-bin/webProductTypes.pl?type=Films
  Go to the link for the specific film you want and there will
  be a hyperlink for its data sheet in the film description.

Fuji:

  For consumer film data sheets:

http://www.fujifilm.com/tcm.html?x-tempest-op=generic&CategoryId=225&ParentCategory=Service+%26+Support&pagetype=CategoryContent&ContentType=PDF
    You may have to put this link back together if your email
    reader chops it up.

  For professional film data sheets:

http://www.fujifilm.com/tcm.html?x-tempest-op=generic&CategoryId=158&ParentCategory=Service+%26+Support&pagetype=CategoryContent&ContentType=PDF
    You may have to put this link back together if your email
    reader chops it up.

Agfa:
  http://www.agfaphoto.com/library/datasheet/film/index.html

Ilford B/W Film: