Re: [OM] OM: a bit OT question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM: a bit OT question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 15:50:49 -0400
Rear Window was always in color, though the restoration makes previous
versions seem black & white by comparison.   I think the camera was an
Exacta.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000