Re: [OM] Varimagni finder

Subject: Re: [OM] Varimagni finder
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 23:02:51 -0400
I'd like to add - after losing more eyecups that I care to admit - that I
now put a little tether around my eyecup and connect it to the OM strap
holder.  I've had this happen with both the 1 and 2 eyecups.  I tend to
strap my camera over my shoulder and I guess it brushes up against my hip
and knocks off the eyecup!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia