Re: [OM] Varimagni finder

Subject: Re: [OM] Varimagni finder
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:11:09 -0500
John,
The eyecup 2 with -2 diopter is what I use on all my cameras except the 4T. I have gotten most of mine through John H, but I think it is a standard OM item (i.e., you can order through a dealer, B&H, etc.). I think the right diopter is more significant than just about any other accessory for your camera, including a brighter screen.

Joel W.

From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
I'm too new to Oly to know about all this stuff.  I think I'm about -2--the
diopter correction on the -4T works for me--but I have a couple of -1n's and
a -2n.  Would somebody tell me where I can get the proper eyecup and
diopter?  Working with the latter three cameras is becoming increasingly a
pain with my glasses on.
JP