Re: [OM] Eye cups (was Varimagni finder)

Subject: Re: [OM] Eye cups (was Varimagni finder)
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:55:21 +0200
: I use my glasses with cup 1 for some light shielding w/o hood or
: correction. Removing the cup to change film is a non-issue for me.
: However I'd like to try cup 1 without glasses with a -2 and the hood but
: these items are no longer stocked. So, should i get the cup 2 or the
: Hama cup? Or does anyone want to part with a -2 diopter lens for the cup
: 1? Using an OM2sp mostly by the way.

As revealed earlier in this thread you can have these correction glasses made by
an optician. If you want true Oly glass for cup 1, contact Jaap Korten at Wide
Angle; he may have some.

The Hama cup btw also accepts correction lenses.

hnz