[OM] RE: a bit OT question

Subject: [OM] RE: a bit OT question
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:59:09 -0700
John, Thanks for correcting me about Rear Window being colored in. I
have vague memories of seeing that movie as a very young kid and I could
have sworn I remembered Jimmy S. sitting in his wheel chair in B&W.
Maybe because he was in the dark. And the retouched version has that
"colored-in" look about it.  I also remembered that _all_ of the filming
was done from that room, or at least appeared to be but this time I
noticed one shot from outside looking back at the window from Raymond
Burr's viewpoint.