Re: [OM] Hello again, and a question

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello again, and a question
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:03:43 +0200
The man who was formerly called "Catman" ;-)

I liked your signature.  It said what was important for this season
(for which the UK has just had a long weekend).  It's good to see
that there are still places where you can describe what you feel in
the US without having to sterilise the emotion for the "don't force
religion down my throat" brigade.

Larry, this is a multinational, multiethnic, multi-belief, multisex
(and sexuality, I presume) group of people.  Its only
singlemindedness is to do with the OM system (and that becomes
diluted pretty often :>)).  The expressions of faith in subtle
fashion clearly bothers you, but I suggest that it is part of the
rich tapestry of life.  It would have been just as acceptable, in my
opinion, to have used a Buddhist or Mohammedan expression of joy or
peace.

Chris