Re: [OM] T45 batts

Subject: Re: [OM] T45 batts
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:41:03 -0400
The T45 pack contains groups of AA size nicads soldered together (it's been
about a year so I don't remember the exact number but I ordered 24 cells and
think I had about 4 left over as spares).  I ordered the replacement cells
(Sanyo 1500mah Nimh flat with solder tabs) from a company that was selling
on ebay....the company is Sunn Battery (www.sunnbattery.com) and the cost
was $44.00 plus $4.70 shipping for the 24 cells.  It takes about 2 hours to
disassemble the pack, unsolder the old cells, resolder the new cells, and
reassemble the pack.
Bruce Kolber
St. Pete, FL USA