Re: [OM] Rare OM-3Ti brochure? Wrong!

Subject: Re: [OM] Rare OM-3Ti brochure? Wrong!
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:29:21 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Gary Reese wrote:

> Anyone see eBay auction 1224399885 for a supposedly "rare" English
> language OM-3Ti brochure?  Run, don't walk to your nearest dealer to
> grab one of these brochures.  I do believe they were a handout at the
> PMA show, too.

I don't think they're "rare", at least not yet :-)  I tried getting a
copy from Olympus USA about 6 months ago and they said they're out of stock
on them.  They also said they are out of print and will no longer be
available (it doesn't give much hope for the 3Ti does it?).  I suggest that
if a local dealer has some that you stock up.
                                        -mark