[OM] OM 40 help?

Subject: [OM] OM 40 help?
From: "Steve Gullick" <Steve.Gullick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:46:45 +0100
Just a quick note of thanks.

Some list members may recall my cry for help with a broken top plate on an
OM40 that belongs to my ten year old son.

I had a few off list replies to my request, but I would particularly like to
thank the one member who not only replied, but sent me TWO of these free of
charge all the way from America to the UK.

You know who you are, I am not naming you for fear of you being besieged
with similar requests but you know how grateful I am.

All I need now is the courage to attempt the replacement operation!

( Any tips anyone?)

Steve