Re: [OM] Re:Scanning for TOPE Display

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:Scanning for TOPE Display
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:49:09 +0100
Just hopping in here from DigestLand,

I always scan at 2700 on the ScanWit, do my editing and so on, then save
that file. I archive these big image files on CD. On my website these are
reduced to about 750 pixels along their long axis (for landscape format) or
600 (for portrait). The big CD files are Tiffs, the web images are
progressive JPEGs.

Sadly I did not submit for TOPE, no suitable subjects. The little woman did
subject herself to about 45 seconds' worth of posing, standing up next to
the living room windows, but nothing suitable came from that (I had 400 ISO
B&W film in at the time). And she wouldn't do it again (she's very shy...)

Donald.

PS - cool it, guys....

;-)

Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS