Re: [OM] Hello again, and a question

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello again, and a question
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:41:24 +1000
And in my world, cats are a serious feral pest which decimate native
wildlife and carry serious diseases like toxoplasmosis (causes blindness in
children, brain damage in other species). Aboriginals eat them I believe
(good tucker) - although they're hard to catch. I could probably get some
recipes if you're interested.
AndrewF
(Just my second entry for Iconoclast of the Week award)