Re: [OM][OT]Expressions of Faith, was Hello again, and a question

Subject: Re: [OM][OT]Expressions of Faith, was Hello again, and a question
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:24:24 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:11:08 -0400 (EDT), *- DORIS FANG -* wrote:

>  Please, guys...this is the OLYMPUS-SUV-60's MUSIC & Garage sale
>list.

Which naturally invites the comment that the other day I was driving
my 4wd Ford Expedition (the one I removed all the emission controls
from and carry my automatic weapons in) to make a donation to the
abortion clinic, and saw a garage sale full of bootleg Hendrix 45s
and LPs. Naturally, I cut across 7 lanes of traffic (after all, the
only other drivers there were driving sub compact electric Volvos
with "save the gay whales" bumper stickers) to pull in, and what did
I see there but a prototype OM-6Ti with a Zuiko 400/1.4, autographed
by Maitani himself! I immediately turned on my Bob Marley 8-track and
lit up a hige spliff in honor of his majesty, Halai Selasieh,
Rastafari, the Lion of Judah.

BBB
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx