Re: [OM] Re: What is the World Coming to --- A postscript and a question

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: What is the World Coming to --- A postscript and a question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:26:49 -0400
Any 2N is likely to be more reliable than a plain 2.  All the improvements
made in the 2 during production ended up in the 2N.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000