[OM] CP Filters/Macro, rest OT

Subject: [OM] CP Filters/Macro, rest OT
From: Bill Brooks <nrky@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 20:33:07 -0500
Hi All,

Still digesting it, and -had- to chime in...

I use a CP filter for everything...works with everything and
I don't have to worry about what body it's on.

For wet-belly work, I use a 50/3.5 on one of those "cheapie"
table-top tripods with the what? 4 1/2" legs? and an extra shirt.
Have a bellows (probably Prinz) but it's not auto, so a pain
unless doing "studio" shots...would like to get some Auto-tubes,
but can't afford to change my mind right now >; (

Now for OT...

Blade Runner: My all time favorite SF movie.

Spliff: You're kidding right?

Favorite Non-P.C. tee-shirt I own:

Nuke a Godless, Communist Gay Baby
Fur Seal for Christ!

Pisses off everbody...too long for a bumper sticker

Seen a couple of editions of Red Dwarf, liked it, can't
deal with Public Television's attitude though, so must
have missed "vindaloo"... Qu'es que sais?

Bill  >; P
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."
*provided ya have a good archival system in place.