[OM] More Goodies posted on the OM Library

Subject: [OM] More Goodies posted on the OM Library
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 11:22:48 +1000
Howdy all

Haven't been able to keep up with the list recently but wanted to let people know that there have been some new goodies posted to my OM Library site recently. I've added a "Bookshelf" section with info on useful OM books (including bibliographic info) and a sort of mini-review of each.

Also I'd like to thank fellow list member Doug Holcomb for contributing a nice little OM-2 brochure to add to the OnLine Library.

Hope all are well!

URL is http://www.deakin.edu.au/~peterg/index.html

Peter