Re: Todays excuse was [OM] Holy s**t!!! Somebody DF'ed BIIIIGGGG TIME!

Subject: Re: Todays excuse was [OM] Holy s**t!!! Somebody DF'ed BIIIIGGGG TIME!!!
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 06:45:28 -0500
I've begun to realize just how insidious this whole Zuikoholism thing
is.  The rationalizations are endless and creative. You have to love
that.

"Well, I have been looking for one for quite a while..."  ( two weeks )
"But it's not that overpriced..."  ( 50% )
"I need one of those"  ( It'll look good with the other three variations
I already have )
"Well, this kit has an item I want, I'll buy it for that item and put
the rest on eBay ( knowing you'll be keeping everything )
" Those things aren't made anymore. I better get it while I still can (
any common OM accessory )

And my latest -

"I can't save money, I'll *invest* in OM stuff to keep me from spending
it."  ( Why put it in a CD that might  get some interest? )