Sv: [OM] Fw: Olympus OM 4 ,keine TI

Subject: Sv: [OM] Fw: Olympus OM 4 ,keine TI
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 15:17:13 +0200
Hi again,

I just had another look at the forwarded mail and found that I cannot help with
the problem of battery eating described there.

I'll therefore translate the text as good as I can (it's written in a sort of
telegram style):

"My problem with a OM4 (not a Ti) is this: when using a flash, in particular
with a cable [I assume he means TTL cables], the
silver oxide batteries die after very short time. Lithium batteries perform
very badly, with alkaline batteries [I can] shoot about 2 films with 36
exposures, 800f the pictures taken with flash. Has this problem been discussed
before? My address is Wacholderstrauch@xxxxxxxxxxx Regards Jochen Maier"

I have no clue apart from the general comments on OM4's that eat batteries.

Hope we can help this poor individual

Bernd Möller