Re: [OM] macro out and around

Subject: Re: [OM] macro out and around
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 12:34:04 +0000
At 16:00 4/21/01, Ira wrote:
Tom Scales as usual has the ultimate solution to the tripod
problem. A couple of well trained 8yr olds to do all the low
down dirty work replace the clumsy tripod. Not much cheaper
than the Bogen, and I doubt if any of you are as well equipt.

As for that grammar thread;

HAPPY TOPEING,
Ira

Gee . . . and I thought they were just the porters to carry all the gear when you have to exit the SUV (or 'vette) and hike the rest of the way.

Guaranteed they're _not_ cheaper than the most expensive Bogen tripod made! For some reason they want to consume copious quantities of food and grow out of clothing faster than you can find it for them.

I've used some of my cousins' older/larger "yard apes" to help hold various large flat objects and coats to either provide reflection or shade when doing outdoor portraits of their families at large gatherings. They do outstanding work. Best of all I don't have to feed or clothe them!

-- John