Re: Sv: [OM] Fw: Olympus OM 4 ,keine TI

Subject: Re: Sv: [OM] Fw: Olympus OM 4 ,keine TI
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 20:35:20 +0000
I have an OM-4. The best cells for it are Silver Oxide; #357 watch cells (SR44W; the "W" is the watch version). Not surprised the alkalines and lithiums do not last long.

Also . . .
I've used the OM-4 for 10+ hours, camera turned on with a pair of T-32's turned on and remoted on a Newton flash bracket using a cable, through 10 rolls of 36 exp. film. Then used the OM-4 for several months more through at least a half-dozen more 36 exp. rolls on the same #357's.

If he's using the self-timer for all these shots, that could be running them down quickly, and it will!

-- John