Re: [OM] Slide Film Query

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide Film Query
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 00:28:34 +0000
Take it to any film drop that provides "Kodak Premium Processing" (aka Qualex). Send it off as "Slide Film." Takes about 5-7 days. Qualex (wholely owned Kodak subsidiary) processes it at one of their labs on the east coast. Never had any serious problems with Qualex processing the Kodachrome . . . unlike the numerous troubles with C-41 and one problem with some E-6 a long time ago.

Don't know if there are independent K-14 labs around . . . but certain there must a few left.

-- John