Re: [OM] Hot shoe 4

Subject: Re: [OM] Hot shoe 4
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:19:47 +0800
Trevor:

Would you mind saying what store  or who in Hong Kong you find this Hot Shoe
4's? I just had one bought at Kingstone a few weeks ago brand new for only $
22.00. But of course, CH Ling another list member says it is probably the
last one there.

Just thinking you might want to check them out first.

Regards

Titoy