Re: [OM] collectability of OM wasSales brochures: valuable?

Subject: Re: [OM] collectability of OM wasSales brochures: valuable?
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 14:19:28 EDT
Gary R. wrote:
<<<Anytime a system
goes collectable, the literature on it becomes valuable.>>>

Gary,
       I know you have mentioned lately that you feel one can measure the
collectibility of a system based on the prices of the literature.  Since I
know only a little about the OM system and even less about any others (Pen or
other brands) what are your feelings (and other list members, of course) on
the collectibility of the OM system vs. other systems?  I spoke with a local
camera rep who was shocked with the high prices of Olympus stuff on eBay (and
I thought prices had fallen recently).  He seemed to be pushing the idea that
the OM system had gone collectible, but maybe he was talking about all the
other stuff people buy.  Anyway...

TIA,
--p.j.