Re: [OM] OTF Flash, OM-2S vs OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] OTF Flash, OM-2S vs OM-4
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:56:03 +0200
Ken

Surely you would expect either body to operate the flash as long as
the speed selected is 1/60 or slower.  I am pretty sure that is what
the instructions say, and it sounds as if your 2S is u/s.

Chris

I'm in the midst of photographing a convention this
week, and I'm using my "NEW" OM-4 with the Vivitar
5200.  What I'm noticing is that when the camera is in
auto mode, that the flash will fire (at low level)
even when the ambient reading is giving me 1/30-1/60.